1. Which access restrictions or COVID rules apply?
There are currently no access restrictions!
2. I have mild / moderate / severe symptoms, can I still come?
No. Please stay home if you have symptoms of illness to protect yourself and everyone else. We also reserve the right to exercise house rules in the event of any suspicion and to refuse entry.
1. Are the tickets tied to names?
2. Do we have to come to 5 with a 5-person group ticket?
3. Can I resell, give away or give my ticket to someone else?
4. Is there a box office?
Basically yes - at a sold out event, however, the in-out rule applies, i.e. only when a guest leaves the party, a guest comes in at the box office.
5. I bought a ticket from someone; Do I have to have the ticket re-personalized in my name?
#CLUB / BOOTSHAUS or HALLE TOR 2 AREA
1. When does admission start and when does it end?
Admission is from 10:00 p.m. The party ends at 7:00 a.m.
2. Is there a cloakroom or lockers?
Yes, the cloakrooms are open regularly. There are lockers for that. Capacity : BOOTSHAUS = 600 , HALL TOR 2 = 1500.
You can buy Lockers online at https://www.sexyparty.cologne/tickets/.
3. Do I have to wear a mask?
NO! There is also no distance requirement in the club.
However, we ask that you continue to comply with the usual rules of conduct, such as coughing and sneezing into the crook of your arm and regular hand washing or disinfecting.